Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

TOP 10 INTERIOR PLANTS FOR YOUR OFFICE AND HOME


Hazart Khan once said "some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful" I personally love to make my space beautiful by filling it to the brim with plants. Luckily, I have a green thumb ( THANKS MOM! ) as I've grown around plants my entire life and there are so many great attributes as to why you should have plants in your space ( be it home or office ) 

1) Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity

2) Reduce stress, fatigue, sore throats and colds

3) Clean indoor air by absorbing toxins, increasing humidity and producing oxygen

4) Add life to a sterile office, give privacy and reduce the noise level

5) Are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist


Here are some of my favorite plants that I personally love for interior spaces 


SNAKE PLANT



POTHOS 




SWISS CHEESE PHILODENDRON




ZAMIIFOLIA 




BOSTON FERN




RUBBER TREE



DRACENA LISA




PEACE LILLY




CALATHEA 



I hope this post helped you will all of your plant care needs! 
till next time 



No comments:

Post a Comment