Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

TOP 10 CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANTS


California, there are so many good things that I could say about this beautiful place but I may be biased since I was born and raised here. From the coast to the desert there are a lot of stunning native plants from California ( over 700 to be exact ) but today I wanted to share my top ten favorite plants that were also born and raised in sunny California. 



DESERT MARIGOLD




ROSA CALIFORNICA




SALVIA SPATHACEA




CEANOTHUS LEUCODERMIS




CHILOPSIS LINEARIS "DAZZLEWINE DESERT WILLOW"




ESCHSCHOLZIA CALIFORNICA "ROSE CHIFFON" 




EUPHORBIA XANTII




FREMONTODENDROM "CALIFORNIA GLORY"




IRIS DOUGLASIANA 




ARBUTUS MENZIESII



I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post
till next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment